Gary Roloff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor38 Natural Resources
Area of Expertise: Effects of natural and human disturbances on wildlife and biodiversity
The Applied Forest and Wildlife Ecology Lab depends on numerous collaborations and sources of support to conduct our work. We greatly appreciate our partners! Recent partners are listed in alphabetical order.
- Berryman Institute
- Joint Fire Science Program
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources – Parks Division
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources – Wildlife Division
- Michigan Pork Producers Association
- Michigan State University – College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Michigan State University – Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Michigan State University – Graduate School
- National Council for Air and Stream Improvement – Western Wildlife Program
- Safari Club International – Michigan Involvement Committee
- Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians – Inland Fish and Wildlife Department
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service – Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative